I. The Glory of the Lord in the Old TestamentII. The Glory of the Lord in the New TestamentIII. The Glory of the Lord in Heaven
(1) The disaster of selective morality.(2) The need for proper covering.
(1) The problem of moral relativism.(2) The need for a true and faithful king.
(1) The problem of partial piety.(2) The need for a proper priest.
(1) The Bottom Line for Pontius Pilate and Roman Authorities(2) The Bottom Line for the Jewish Authorities and Judaism(3) The Bottom Line for our Sovereign God
(1) The disappointing distress of ungodly desire.(2) The prevailing purpose of God.
(1) The persistent presence of sin.(2) God’s gracious provision of a deliverer.