(1) Acknowledging the true problem.(2) Identifying the proper solution.
(1) Recognizing our unrighteousness.(2) Remembering God’s faithfulness.
(1) The desperation of loneliness.(2) The comfort of God’s presence.
(1) The depth of the knowledge of God.(2) The joy of knowing God.
(1) The need for mercy.(2) Looking to the One who has mercy.
(1) The deep darkness of personal distress.(2) The overwhelming hope of covenantal love.
(1) The transience of human life.(2) The eternality of divine favor.
(1) Praying for the restoration of peace.(2) Trusting in the certain hope for future peace.
(1) The incongruity of past mercy and present despair.(2) The constant hope of future joy.
(1) The Devastating Destruction of Sacred Signs.(2) Remembering the Covenant Faithfulness of God.