(1) The danger of judging outwardly.(2) The necessity of fulfilling the royal law.
(1) Trusting God as the source of every good and perfect gift.(2) Recognizing the true nature of temptation.
(1) A letter written to a dispersed family.(2) A letter written to a family that endures trial.
(1) The proper role and function of the church.(2) The truth that the church proclaims.
(1) The preeminence of Christ in creation.(2) The preeminence of Christ in redemption.
(1) The call to be a joyous assembly.(2) The hope of being a victorious assembly.