(1) Common barriers to Biblical contentment.(2) The key to true contentment.
(1) Remembering past joy.(2) Living in present joy.(3) Longing for future joy.
(1) The need for mercy.(2) Looking to the One who has mercy.
(1) The danger of deceit.(2) The promise of peace.
(1) The call to purity.(2) The way to purity.
(1) The deep darkness of personal distress.(2) The overwhelming hope of covenantal love.
(1) The transience of human life.(2) The eternality of divine favor.
(1) Praying for the restoration of peace.(2) Trusting in the certain hope for future peace.
(1) The incongruity of past mercy and present despair.(2) The constant hope of future joy.
(1) The structure of covenantal instruction.(2) The content of covenantal instruction.