(1) Partial commitment is not real commitment at all.(2) What people need most is not role models and heroes, but a Redeemer.
1) Persistent prayer has an acute awareness of life's difficult obstacles.2) Persistent prayer is the privilege of the elect.3) Persistent prayer comes from normal, run-of-the-mill faith.
(1) The People God Has Chosen(2) The Maturing of God's Chosen People(3) The Fall of God's Chosen People(4) The Assurance of God's Chosen People
(1) The priority of always remembering the Lord.(2) The importance of seeking God’s purposes to prevail.
(1) The call to praise the Lord.(2) The many reasons we have to praise the Lord.
(1) The calling of God’s servants to worship the Lord.(2) The sending of God’s servant to serve the Lord.
(1) The passion of God’s servant for proper worship.(2) The passion of God for His people.