(1) In whatever it is that the Lord is calling you to do in the here and now, the Lord is with you in it.(2) What you are called up…
(1) God’s preservation of His people.(2) God’s victory over the opposition.
(1) The fruitful promise of God’s blessing.(2) The expansive horizon of God’s blessing.
(1) Recognizing the provisional presence of evil.(2) Praying for the provision of God’s peace.
(1) The deadly danger of destructive enemies.(2) The persevering presence of God with His people.
(1) Identifying the source of true shelter.(2) Understanding the extent of the shelter that God provides.
(1) The vanity of man-centered endeavors.(2) God’s blessing of family.