(1) Praying in faith.(2) Prayer that is good for the soul.
(1) A persistent plea for patience.(2) Powerful portraits of perseverance.
(1) The temporal nature of earthly riches.(2) The eternal consequences of trusting in earthly treasure.
(1) The judgement of pride.(2) The presumption of pride.
(1) The diagnosis of our deadly disorder.(2) The redemptive remedy to our trouble.
(1) The illusion of earthly wisdom.(2) The immeasurable worth of heavenly wisdom.
(1) The power of the tongue.(2) The inconsistency of the tongue’s expression.
(1) An inconsistent faith that does not work.(2) A Biblical model of faith that demonstrates itself in love.
(1) The danger of judging outwardly.(2) The necessity of fulfilling the royal law.
(1) Hearing the truth.(2) Doing the truth.