(1) The disaster of selective morality.(2) The need for proper covering.
(1) The problem of moral relativism.(2) The need for a true and faithful king.
(1) The problem of partial piety.(2) The need for a proper priest.
(1) The disappointing distress of ungodly desire.(2) The prevailing purpose of God.
(1) The persistent presence of sin.(2) God’s gracious provision of a deliverer.
(1) The danger of undiscerning words.(2) The disaster of self-seeking dissent.
(1) The disastrous error of intermittent repentance.(2) the desperate need for a true deliverer.
(1) The danger of unbiblical leadership.(2) The prevailing of God’s truth.
(1) God's wisdom in reducing resources.(2) The assuring comfort of God's grace.
(1) God calls His people to true repentance.(2) God sends His messenger to deliver His people from their sin.