(1) The persistent presence of sin.(2) God’s gracious provision of a deliverer.
(1) The danger of undiscerning words.(2) The disaster of self-seeking dissent.
(1) The disastrous error of intermittent repentance.(2) the desperate need for a true deliverer.
(1) The danger of unbiblical leadership.(2) The prevailing of God’s truth.
(1) God's wisdom in reducing resources.(2) The assuring comfort of God's grace.
(1) God calls His people to true repentance.(2) God sends His messenger to deliver His people from their sin.
(1) The certainty of God’s faithfulness.(2) The uncertainty of man’s faithfulness.(3) The assurance of things to come.
(1) God uses a variety of people to accomplish His purposes.(2) God delivers His people through a prophet, priest, and king.
(1) God’s tests always serve a purpose.(2) God delivers His people through unexpected means.
(1) God's faithfulness has consequences.(2) God's faithfulness always overcomes the faithlessness of his own through the Faithful One.