(1) The persistent presence of sin.(2) God’s gracious provision of a deliverer.
(1) The danger of undiscerning words.(2) The disaster of self-seeking dissent.
(1) The Nature of the Servant's Mission.(2) The Object of the Servant's Mission.
(1) The object of God’s delight.(2) The scope of God’s delight.
(1) Seeking the Lord’s coming.(2) Trusting in the coming Lord.
(1) The certainty of Zion’s glorious future.(2) The call of Zion to proclaim the glory of God.
(1) The disastrous error of intermittent repentance.(2) the desperate need for a true deliverer.
(1) The danger of unbiblical leadership.(2) The prevailing of God’s truth.
1. Abram’s Call (Genesis 12) 2. Abraham’s Call Fulfilled, Reaffirmed & Focused in the unfolding of God’s Great Plan: “In you shall all nations be blessed,” Galatians 3:8 3. Our…
(1) God's wisdom in reducing resources.(2) The assuring comfort of God's grace.