(1) God's faithfulness has consequences.(2) God's faithfulness always overcomes the faithlessness of his own through the Faithful One.
(1) Partial commitment is not real commitment at all.(2) What people need most is not role models and heroes, but a Redeemer.
(1) Thanking God for what He has done.(2) Thanking God for what He will do.
(1) The priority of always remembering the Lord.(2) The importance of seeking God’s purposes to prevail.
(1) The call to praise the Lord.(2) The many reasons we have to praise the Lord.
(1) The calling of God’s servants to worship the Lord.(2) The sending of God’s servant to serve the Lord.
(1) The passion of God’s servant for proper worship.(2) The passion of God for His people.
(1) In whatever it is that the Lord is calling you to do in the here and now, the Lord is with you in it.(2) What you are called up…
(1) God’s preservation of His people.(2) God’s victory over the opposition.
(1) The fruitful promise of God’s blessing.(2) The expansive horizon of God’s blessing.